Our Mission, Ethos and SDP
Jesus grew, became wiser and gained favour from God and from those around.
Our Mission, Vision and Objectives
- We believe that all children are a gift from God.
- They are all special and should be allowed to develop and grow in a nurturing environment secure in the knowledge that they are cherished.
- All of our children will leave the school with special memories and having achieved personal success, whilst being equipped to take their next steps in the journey of life.
- Our Christian beliefs and values inform everything we do and achieve, and we encourage our children within an ethos of trust to reflect on their own values and faith in a supportive environment.
We believe every child is a gift from God, so we aim to give each child the best possible opportunity to achieve their full potential by:
- Offering a broad curriculum
- Improving educational outcomes
- Managing the budget effectively
- Working collaboratively with other schools
- Building on examples of best practice
- Being a school that children love to attend
Our objectives are . . .
- To challenge all children to reach their full potential, spiritually, intellectually, physically, creatively and socially.
- To develop relationships where we all respect one another’s beliefs, differences and ways of life, recognising each other as unique individuals.
- To enable children to develop high self-esteem and encourage independence.
- To enable children to take a responsible part in their own learning and become self-motivated to attain their goals.
- To make our school a welcoming community for all, where families are encouraged to participate in school activities and in their children’s education.
- To provide within the budget available, a balanced curriculum that is stimulating, creative and of the highest quality; that is delivered by a committed team who ensure that learning is an enjoyable experience for all.
- To provide a supportive environment for our members of staff.
- To ensure that our Christian beliefs and values inform everything we do and achieve.
- To encourage children within an ethos of trust to reflect on their own values and faith in a supportive environment.